Monday, September 04, 2006

Tyler is in Japan!




So good to hear from Tyler and see photos even! Naoko is so CUTE.... she's almost as cute as Theo! I am going to have to get a second clock so I'll always know what time it is in Japan. Sandra noticed right away that the camera he selected is the same model she has. That is a wonderful camera with so many features for all. She uses the auto mode for most shots. The camera can do so may manual modes the creative person like Tyler will once again have fun! I am glad and surprised to hear contacts are being made for whatever your plans are Tyler. I'll post a picture of Tyler with Theo!
....It's all about Theo these days! Oh.... is there a Japanese spelling of Theo or Theodore? If there is, can you photograph it and post it?
DougDad

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

What lovely pictures! When can I see the rest of your photos from 9/1 - 9/4/06?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home