Monday, September 04, 2006

Theo is ONE WEEK OLD!!!





Today is Monday, Labor Day, Travel Day, Last Day with Theo for a while Day!
We, i.e. Sandra and Danny, and myself have been to Bellingham to visit with Sarah and Andy and their new baby Theodore! We were up there last weekend and experienced the birth that weekend. We came home for the middle of the week and back up this Labor Day weekend. It's interesting how Theo has changed in the week. He's getting to be alert is what I noticed mostly. He's also being fed so well from Sarah that he's able to relax and be quite calm when others hold him. Andy, the new dad on the block, is amazing. He's right there for Theo when needed and he never complains. Sarah's mom, Judy, has been around as another Theo supporter. Sherm, Judy's husband, has also been there too leading in may tasks to support the new family. We've had fun! Yesterday we all attended church together and Theo was the center of attention. We spent time making cupcakes and decorating them to celebrate Theo and had fun with spelling out THEO with mini m&m candy toppings on them. Today we even planted a new tree for Theo! It's been quite a different week off for me. I've gone the entire week, and more, some 9 days without riding my bike! Now that's sacrifice! Just kidding. I'll be back to it tomorrow when I am back to work. I'll put up some of my favorite Theo pix.... he's soo CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home