Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Great Rides of Summer


Ed will like reflecting on this ride in Columbus, Indiana. Today he's unable to ride for a while so I post this in his honor! Today is August 23 and this ride with Ed was around July 25 on the rolling hills of the Story area. Ahh how time flies. A day or two later I did a ride with Bryan that was very remote. I had the impression Indiana riding was all flat, ...not so! I just love this picture taken with Ed's Nikon! That's me crashing in the warm grass, temp in the high 80's, humidity way up there too. It was much nicer moving along.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Ed! You can comment anonymously now. I just did.
Sandra Lewis

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too late. I don't want to comment now. Maybe later. Perhaps when I'm feeling better.

Ed (anonymous)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home