Sunday, January 28, 2007

TyTyTyTy

Doing what he do.

Mr T has been recording this evening. As I type he's doing some intriguing string stuff on the keyboard, before that was some awesome organ sounds, and prior to that was guitar strummin', some of which is recorded here for your enjoyment. All this being fed track by track into his laptop.
He and Danny have been doing recording lately but the sounds they've been making are unheard since they don't bring home any 'rough drafts.' Soon, we'll get something though.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Six said...

Yo Doug. I was wondering what audio and video editing softwares you guys use. I've not done much in the department, and don't have any major plans, but when occasionally I do get an idea it's usually 3 am and nobody is around to help me out, and I'm confident I haven't found the easiest way to mix stuff up.

Suggestions/tips are cool.

Also, are you aware the tytytyty = thank you thank you thank you thank you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home