Monday, April 07, 2008

Rainiers Game











First let me say, the 'no food and drink' rule at a Rainiers game should not include a handful of most excellent Seattle Chocolates for my guests. I don't find them to be a terrorist item, nor am I about to throw them at anyone! This is a venue where THEY throw items INTO the crowd FROM THE FIELD...Tee Shirts etc, sometimes with a SlingShot! That being said...
I apparently don't focus on the game but the 'focus' ofmy camera instead. Here are some pix of a couple of cool moments. A Ball Touching the Wood......Broken Bat caught breaking... and a couple of other general interest shots when a huge tarp is put out when the rains came. Oh, and a brilliant announcer of some sort, I think he's waking up from the rain delay. The Rainiers did win.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home